Thursday, January 31, 2008

Contact Information

You're reading this post because you like the way I write or are interested in employing me as a freelance writer. If you have an idea for a collaboration or project that you think I am the write person for, I am happy to hear about it.

I am interested in various forms of compensation, including:
  • a book in exchange for a review,
  • authorship in a circulated journal or magazine,
  • collaboration resulting in a peer-reviewed publication,
  • monetary compensation
  • the opportunity to think deeply about an interesting topic and
  • point-counterpoint articles with other bloggers.
Please leave a comment below with your name or other information by which we can connect. Or, feel free to find one of my active email addresses in this site or after consulting Dr. Google. It's not too hard to track down the MD/PhD student at the University of Washington in Seattle named Thomas Robey.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: