The cases included:
- A morning commuter who fell in a crosswalk, skinned her knee and was bleeding from the head.
- An older gentlemen one week out from a prostate surgery who had bloody urine and pelvic pain.
- A kid who fell in gym class onto a tennis court and had midline neck and back pain.
- An eleven year old who was post-ictal from his first seizure.
- A different eleven year-old who konked heads with a classmate playing football.
- An elderly diabetic woman who fell at the food pantry and incurred a non-bleeding scratch on her knee. She later offered to dance for us - for a fee.