Thursday, November 08, 2007

T's Crossed

You can tell that I took this photo before the dissertation clerk realized that my dissertation's signatory page was printed in size 14 rather than 12 because she has that big smile on her face. It only took one puppy-dog face to convince her that it was actually okay. It's a good thing I didn't have to use the Force; my Jedi mind tricks probably wouldn't have worked on her.

I only had to reprint two pages and re-copy all of my tables. But it is over. I earned my Ph.D. just in time to rush over to Children's Hospital to take my pediatrics clerkship final. I passed the multiple choice part on the first try, but could have done better. I hope my subjective reviews come back stronger.

I am going to celebrate by attending a special screening of Judgment Day: Intelligent Design on Trial at the Pacific Science Center. This is one of Paul Allen's pet projects, and if you read ScienceBlogs, there's a bunch of good buzz (and plenty of ads) for it. I'll give you my take this weekend.

No comments: