I want to get this post up before the big event, but don't have the time for a complete analysis. Here are some bullet points:
- Judge John Jones is prominently featured.
- We weren't shown the whole thing because it was not finished yet (on Thursday).
- There was a bit more of the warfare theme than I thought was necessary.
- I sat next to Carl Bergstrom of the UW Biology department.
- They used actors to portay the court proceedings; Behe's double is excellent.
- The basic introductions to the philosophy of science are adequate.
- I thought the presentation of the science was too simplified.
- I am thinking of using a mousetrap as a tieclip one of these days.