Sunday, November 18, 2007

10,000th visitor!

This morning at 6:06 AM Pacific Standard Time, a Macintosh-using Londoner used google.com to search for "articles about carbon footprint cellphones." Being the upstanding internet user that she or he is, our surfer followed the first link shown. A single click dumped the unwitting individual into Hope for Pandora, thereby accounting for my blog's 10,000th visitor. Given the equivocation offered in that article, chances are good our friend will not return to this fair web venue ever again.

Of possible interest to you is that my own visits to the site over the course of authoring and editing probably account for one of every 35 counts. This means that I have visited my site more than 300 times in the last 6 months. It is a good thing that I like to blog, 'cuz I've been spending more than a little time typing away...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo...congrats!
I heard Orac had his 2 billionth or something like that the other day. Looks like we have a ways to go...