Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Helium.com Ads

If you do not block banner ads with your browser, you will occasionally see a GoogleAds link for a website called Helium.com on my banner at right. A few weeks ago, I modified my review of the Arctic Tale movie for listing over there. I wanted to see what would come of it. Today, I got an email from the Helium company indicating that my review is on their front page. Now, I don't know whether this is a privilege or a ploy, but sure enough, in the center of the page, under Movie Reviews, there's my article. (Currently right next to a piece about asthma.) Helium's Google ad claims that writers get paid, but I am still not sure how that works. Visitors to my review probably need to click on ads or something. Head on over there to check it out. I am not sure how long it will be on the front page; after it cycles through, you can read the Arctic Tale review here or there.

No comments: