Friday, May 25, 2007

LOL Ross

Over at the Denialism Blog, they're poking a little fun at Creationists by making Photoshopped images of prominent creationists employing the diction used for instant messaging and texting. Their inspiration was LOLPresident. In my opinion, it's a lot easier to make fun of W than creationists, so please forgive me this effort.Marcus Ross recently earned a PhD in geosciences from University of Rhode Island, and is a committed young earth creationist. The science blogosphere erupted over this story a few months ago. An article in the NYTimes about the incident will give you a refresher.

Ill translate my caption for you.
i'z a phd in rox = I have a PhD in geosciences
n only 6K yo!?! = And I know the earth is only 6000 years old.
By the way, Dr. Ross teaches earth science at Liberty University.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems as though those damned kids have infiltrated your nerd-world.

Cats with captions? Much betterz.