- New onset temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome in a 29 year old woman.
- Phimosis and otitis externa in a 10 month old boy.
- Hip bursitis in a 72 year old man.
- Man vs. table saw: the loser was a finger (unless the hand surgeons at Harborview can work a miracle).
- A young man with periodic familial hypokalemic paralysis.
- 51 year old man with suicide ideation and a plan. (See photo below.)
We admitted the the man with severe depression. Things are looking good for him. I am glad he came in today and decided to stay; he's also been an excellent teacher so far.