Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blogrolling

I updated my blogroll this evening because I was tired of reading about neurology.

White Coat Underground's slogan is "Musings on the intersection of science, medicine, and culture." That is strikingly similar to my own "Where science, medicine and society collide - and something good comes of the mess..." The author is anonymous, so you don't have to put up with any stories like the personal vignettes I tell.

DrugMonkey is no stranger to this blog, but I only now have updated his ScienceBlogs link in my blogroll.

The Inverse Square Blog is authored by a science writing professor at MIT. Reading it makes me feel like I'm sitting on a steam vent in the park on a cold winter's day. His slogan is "science and the public square." (It's just the vent keeping my science writing urges warm.)

I also put the Science Blogging Ethics Wiki in my linklist. Check it out and contribute if you have any bright ideas on that front!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I like your motto!