Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Thinking About Next Year?

We're off to New Haven this weekend search for a domicile, which right now is one of the most pressing thoughts for soon-to-graduate medical students. But if you're a third year medical student, you're thinking about plans for next year. There's a lot that you can control about your life, and it starts with arranging a good curriculum. Check out my tips for doing it just the way you want at The Differential.

And don't tell me you can't read it because you've no password. Log-ins are free!!!

3 comments:

Joel said...

suddenly, I remembered with my third year .. it was a great time & thanks for all of this :)

Drugmonkey said...

registering to comment is annoying, to read is a total deal breaker. sorry, it's true.

thomas robey said...

Fair enough. I'm just a hired gun. I've made my thoughts known, and will part way in July. Mostly though, I'll be blogging much less, if at all, as an intern...