Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Whoa... Long Time No Blog

As is the case for novice bloggers, I have been MIA for a few months. Okay, half a year. Well, I have a renewed committment to improving my skills at writing and public scholarship, so will be posting once a week for as long as I can keep that up.

I am taking a course this quarter called Research Ethics and Regulation. Check out this web page for details. Since I am devoting more of my efforts to research ethics, there will be quite a bit more unity to the posts.

I have updated my reading lists and put a follow-up (shorter, more concise) version of the bioengineering education post up. Any one out there know of department chairs that might agree with me? If so, please get back to me in 5+ years after I finish my residency!

No comments: