Saturday, October 04, 2008

Carnivals!!!

My fellow bloggers,

Are you looking for some carnivals to showcase your best writing? Listen up!

Like so many of my extra-curricular interests, blogging has fallen a bit behind in the face of licensing board exams, finals, and long hospital work hours. It doesn't help that my current bus lines do not have wireless... But you've seen an increase here and at The Differential of late. I am really excited about what is going down over at Clashing Culture in the next two weeks. Thanks to the strong work one of my co-bloggers there (Mike, also known as Tangled Up In Blue Guy), Clashing Culture will be hosting not one, not two, but three carnivals in the next two weeks.

On deck over there is:
If you want to submit to any of these, click on the links above to either connect to a web form or to email the host.

No comments: