Thursday, August 14, 2008

Facebook Pages

Here's a little entry to bring the blogosphere and the facebookosphere (?) a little closer together.


I've recently joined some Facebook groups that some of my readers may be interested in:

  1. The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP), where I've started a little thread about ethics in emergency medicine.
  2. The American Scientific Affiliation - a group of Scientists who are Christians... all perspectives are welcome - even extreme ones - but most of us seek paths that makes the two fully compatible.
  3. The Student and Early Career Network of the ASA... there isn't a lot of support for younger Christians who are scientists. Perhaps this group could help with that.
  4. Science Bloggers. Yeah, I think I am one of those.
Oh, and if you want to be my Facebook friend, drop me a note.

No comments: