Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Carnivaling Liberally

The Richmond Democrat is hosting the 44th Carnival of the Liberals, where my piece about the intrigue surrounding outgoing Surgeon General Richard Carmona is featured. Thank the host by visiting the site. In the process, you can read nine other articles about liberalism, patriotism and human rights.

And while I am handing out referrals, please check the latest Annals of Science by B.R. Cohen at McSweeney's. This installment features two things near and dear to my heart: mouse guts and coyotes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, now I put two and two together! I had really enjoyed that piece about Carmona.

(Incidentally, I have signed up to be a future host of COTL. October 10th. I look forward to adding a future entry of yours there.)