Monday, January 28, 2008

Floating An Idea

In between some pages for patients, I just finished watching snippets of Bush's SOTU and the Democratic response.

One of the calls was for a patient who developed severe tachycardia (his heart rate shot to 150-170) just as Bush began his speech. He assured me that it was not anxiety that caused the spike.

But I digress. If you are planning to vote for a Democrat in the fall, I need your advice. What do you think about the strategy of getting behind your candidate, but not so much that you are upset if she/he doesn't get the nomination? Or is this just a rationalization for me to justify not picking a horse in this race?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are being perfectly sensible. the reason why is that all three of the top Dem's would be acceptable to you. deal with it

DM

Anonymous said...

Yep. I pretty much don't care who the Democratic nominee is at this point, so long as he or she is elected President.

Go Obama! I mean, Clinton! I love you, Mike Gravel!

gay CME guy said...

Edwards is really my favorite. But, he's not going to get it. I hope that which ever of the other two gets the nom, they'll choose him for VP.
Our primary is part of next "Super Tuesday". I do believe that we will have clear candidates after that.