Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Last Night for Wunderkammern

Come celebrate with me at the Shilshole Bay Beach Club. It's the closing of the COCA Inquiry as Collection show and the evening after my wife's psychiatry clerkship final. Thursday night from 5 to 7:30, you can get a plate full of food including a salmon burger for $8. If you just want to stop by to say hi and see my cabinets of curiosity, I should be there from 6:00 to 8:00 just hanging out. There is no charge for viewing the art or the sunset over Puget Sound. Need more information? Here are links to an interview, a map, and a collection of posts about my Wunderkammern.

Update: It looks like there is another event at the gallery Thursday night. Just say you are a friend of an artist in the show, and you won't have to pay what appears to be a $10 cover. My fair warning is that the other event has the potential to be a little scandalous.

No comments: