Friday, June 08, 2007

God's Merry-Go-Round

Around Christmas last year, Francis Collins (Director of the Human Genome Project) was interviewed on the Colbert Report. I wish I could stay up late enough to watch this every night, but these days, I can't even make it to Jon Stewart. Why is this on my blog? Well, Francis Collins is a really prominent scientist who is a Christian. He wrote a book about how he believes DNA to be the language of God. I spoke with him last year about his beliefs and was impressed by his humility, open-mindedness and accessibility. Note that he included in the subtitle of his text, "evidence for belief," not evidence for God.

Anyway, let the laughs begin.

Part 1:


Part 2:


Careful Francis - I know you are tall and all, but please don't kick that cute little lamb's head!

No comments: